Those wishing to participate in the Spring Makers Market must complete an application form, provide valid insurance documentation and make the appropriate vendor payments before their application will be considered complete.
All applications and products are additionally reviewed before being accepted into the show in an effort to offer a well-balanced and family friendly product offering with vendor setups that work with the space and resources Broadway Square has to offer.
Accepted applicants are notified regarding approval/denial via email.
Only handcrafted work with a creator able to commit to being present at the event will be considered for entry into the show.
Apply now to be a Spring Makers Market Vendor.
- All application materials are due by 11:59 pm on April 25, 2021.
- Applications submitted after April 25 may be accepted upon review provided space is available and there is need for additional vendor variety.
- Application decisions are sent on May 3, 2021.
- Electronic submission of application is required.
Please be aware that before your application will be considered complete you must:
- Complete the electronic application
- Submit a copy of your Certificate of Insurance by either:
- Emailing it to email@example.com or
- Mailing a copy to: Broadway Square; Attn: Spring Makers Market; 203 Broadway N.; Fargo, ND 58102
- Submit your payment for the booth space and setup requested ($75 - $150). This can be completed either:
- Online through our registration system or
- By mailing a check to: Broadway Square; Attn: Spring Makers Market; 203 Broadway N.; Fargo, ND 58102
- Please note:
- Checks will be cashed upon receipt
- Applicants who are not admitted into the Spring Makers Market will receive a full refund
- Should an ongoing COVID-19 pandemic necessitate cancelling the 2021 Spring Makers Market, vendors will be able to receive a refund of all fees paid.
Incomplete applications will not be eligible to be reviewed for entry into the show.
Our desire is to balance the product included in the market. We require four (4) photos to be submitted showcasing your work, the production process and your anticipated packaging/presentation. Work submitted for consideration should be unique. We reserve the right to accept part of an artist’s work in the show but not all of the work.
Again, the deadline for submission of applications, COI and payment is 11:59 PM on April 25, 2021. Applications received after that time will be considered in the order they are received, space permitting.